These terms of service (referred to as the “Terms”) apply to your use of The Data Story Guide and The Data Story Guide Academy (the “Platforms”) provided by Displayr Australia Pty Limited. Please read these Terms carefully.
- We will provide you with access to the Platforms in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. You are under no obligation to use the Platforms and may stop using them at any time.
- You confirm that all information you provide to us is accurate, up-to-date, and complete to the best of your knowledge.
- We may suspend your access to the Platforms at any time and for any reason, including for breach of these Terms, or for any abuse of any of our services.
- The Platforms provide information, training and certification in relation to data preparation, analysis, and reporting. We do our best to ensure that the information we share with you through the Platforms is accurate and up-to-date but cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. You assume sole responsibility for information obtained from the use of the Platforms, and for decisions and conclusions drawn from such use. We shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information provided by us to you in connection with the Platforms, or any actions taken by you.
- You must only use the Platforms and the content obtained from the Platforms for your own personal educational use. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell the Platforms or any part of the Platforms or information obtained through your use of the Platforms save as may be permitted by these Terms. You agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: a) any part of the Platforms; b) any equipment or network on which the Platforms is stored; c) any software used in the provision of the Platforms; or d) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- You must not use the Platforms for any unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, offensive, or discriminatory purpose. We will not be liable for any costs, damages or losses arising from any use by you of the Platforms in breach of applicable laws and these Terms.
- You hereby grant to us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, sub-licensable licence to use any material which you submit to us or the Platforms for the purpose of use on the Platforms or otherwise for use by us in the course of our business. You agree that you waive your moral rights to be identified as the author and we may modify your submission.
- We may require payment for access to certain functionality on the Platforms. If you elect to pay for such access on the Platforms, we must receive cleared payment before access will be made available. All amounts are inclusive of VAT and applicable taxes (where relevant). We reserve the right to amend our prices and amend or withdraw any special offers at any time without notice.
- You must not pay, or attempt to pay, any fees by fraudulent or unlawful means. We reserve the right to contact your card issuer for the purposes of carrying out security checks. To the extent permitted by law, the fees are non-refundable and non-cancellable once paid.
- Nothing in these Terms shall operate to exclude or limit our liability (if any) for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
- The Platforms are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the Platforms (including as to their availability), or any information given to you by us through the Platforms. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all such representations or warranties. We shall not be liable to you for any losses, damages, or other liability you may incur as a result of any reliance you may place upon information obtained through the Platforms.
- We are only liable to you for losses which you suffer as a direct result of our breach of these Terms and which are reasonably foreseeable. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, our liability to you for any claim arising from the subject matter of these Terms shall be limited to US$100.
- We may make changes to these Terms or to the Platforms from time to time.
- You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to any third party. You understand that we may assign or license our rights and obligations under these Terms to any third party at our sole discretion.
- No delay in enforcing any right arising under these Terms shall be construed as a waiver of such right.
- These Terms, as well as the respective rights and obligations hereunder, shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.